- Jellied Segmented Assassin Worm from Merryflag of course on a stick. The venomous poison sacs and stinging hairs have been removed (hopefully).
- Cotton candies from Bliss. Best shared with a lover, so that your dreams intermingle that evening.
- Rainbow Lotus flowers from Temple. Their subtle flavors vary with the color of the petal. Consume the heart of the lotus and you will experience a day of exquisite calm. Your Water Score will be +1 for a day. They wealthy often splurge and purchase a garland of Rainbow Lotus flower to wear at a fair or festival.
- Fried fruits from Lotus Land, served on a stick. They are hot and succulent. Just be sure your not buying the rotten variety. They are a potent narcotic.
- River trout from Hellsedge. They are surprisingly tasty when freshly cooked. They stink like a corpse until then. (You can spot a necromancer because s/he will be the one trying to buy raw river trout.) These fish are particularly popular among youth, who often dare each other to take a bite. Sometimes on the first bite, you'll hear a screech as if from the dead.
- The fine wines of Merrybright bring bright cheer to the parties and games of chance that occur at Fairs.
- Rock candy from the realm of Granite. This is a naturally occurring substance that comes in several hues from white quartz to the ever-popular emerald to ruby to amethyst. This is one of the sweetest substances in the Thousand Spheres, and is also used to flavor other foods.
- Crushed ice from Frostgleam. Colored syrups (often made with rock candy from Granite) are often added to the crushed ice. The ice is special: it doesn't melt until it is boiled or consumed.
- Sky Peppers from Giggle. These are so hot people can literally fly after eating one.
- Roasted bush meat from Shift. Caveat emptor. You may shift into an animal form for a day after consuming this meat. This is a year-round favorite among barbarian warrior-refugees in Strangerside.