The first 12 items for the Things Found Upon Spherewalkers table are detailed and hyperlinked from Table 1.1.
Each item on Table 1.2 below is hyperlinked to a detailed item description.
TABLE 1.2 - Things Found Upon Spherewalkers
To use this table, roll 1D12:
- A small collection of fine sword guards
- A star-shaped porcelain tile, depicting a cheetah
- A stone figurine depicting a boar headed goddess
- A stone figurine depicting a goddess of war
- Two identical metal bells, whose handles end in claws
- A horn made of a conch shell, and surrounded by fine bronze metalwork
- A black metal figurine of a dancing male god
- A jeweled gold crossbow fibula
- The Icon of Infinite Sorrow, painted on the inside of a seashell
- A small booklet with dozens of square pages that have been stitched together with red thread, and then bound with resin. Each page describes a favor given to someone, or a favor owed to someone
- A small, finger-length wooden figure of an oar, painted white
- A metal scorpion, with a winding screw protruding from its back