You Decide #2
In You Decide posts, we create new Vision Cards together! The Everwayan shows you an image, provides a brief framing statement, draws three to six Fortune Cards, and asks you to answer a few questions about the image. You flesh it out.
There are guidelines on how to play You Decide, and Everway reference information available here.
You Decide About the Image:
Terry Martin (artist)
"Mother Cut Your Toenails, You're Tearing All The Sheets," 1999 WalnutThe Albertine Monroe-Brown Study-Storage Gallery
University of Michigan Museum of Art
Photo c. 2012 John E. Till
Frame: This object is made of some unsettled wood. It can be held in two hands but be careful not to lose a finger: the wood drifts. A steward found it one day sitting in the King's chair in the Council House. The King's adviser, Hermes Branch Crookstaff, had it removed to the Secure Collections room at the Library of All Worlds.
- Virtue: The Cockatrice - Corruption
- Fault: Inspiration - Creativity
- Fate: The Eagle - The Mind Prevails vs. Thoughtlessness
- Who made this? Does it have any special powers?
- What realm did it come from - if any?
- Who - if anyone - put it in the Council House?
What are your answers? You Decide!